lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

Britney hará gira con este nuevo album


OMG. So, do you want the good news or the great news first? Good news is that BRITannica's back, bitches. Sorry for being MIA, but I still love you. GREAT news is that the album rumors are true!!! Brit will be releasing her sixth studio album, Circus, on her 27th birthday, Dec. 2. And the best part?? First single off the record hits NEXT WEEK on Sept. 22! The track is called "Womanizer," and I freakin' loves it. The album features collabs with Dr. Luke, Bloodshy & Avant, Danja and more. I'm hyperventilating... SO EXCITED!!! This is Britney's year, bitches! The icing on the cake would be an official tour annoucement, and I'll bet you my signed copy of ...Baby One More Time that it happens. So tell me, what do YOU think "Womanizer" might be about? I got a thousand guesses...
xx♥

BRITannica


En general, la nota habla sobre lo que dice el comunicado oficial de Jive, pero hay una parte muy interesante *.* "The icing on the cake would be an official tour annoucement, and I'll bet you my signed copy of ...Baby One More Time that it happens." ahi dice que La cereza del pastel será un anuncion OFICIAL de un TOUR y que apuesta su copia autografiada de ...Baby One More Time a que eso pasa.

Fuente:Britney.com

No hay comentarios:

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Datos personales

Archivo del blog